Community School Director-Washington Elementary
Morning “Triple Play” Program Specialist-Price Elementary
Are you organized, enthusiastic, and fun?
Do you enjoy spending time with kids?
The Boys & Girls Club is looking for a front desk staff who is excited to start every kid’s afternoon off on the right foot!
Job responsibilities include welcoming kids, parents, and guests to the Club, tracking attendance in our computer database, answering phone calls, and being a positive role model.
We are looking for someone who can commit to Monday-Friday 3-7 p.m.
There are currently no opportunities available for this position.
General Function: The Boys & Girls Club of Lancaster is seeking a responsible driver to deliver meals to several locations; Monday thru Thursday, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Expectations: Being prompt and arriving on time to deliver meals to all sites Monday through Thursday Meal delivery is from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Pick-up and return van key at the front desk of the Jack Walker Clubhouse
- Ability to pick up and load food warmers weighing up to 50 pounds
- Safely operate company vehicle and report vehicle problems to Head Chef or Senior Clubhouse Director
- Report accidents to Senior Clubhouse Director immediately. If Senior Clubhouse Director is not available, contact Head Chef.
- Communicate with Head Chef and Senior Clubhouse Director when issues arise that can interfere with meal delivery
- Inform Senior Clubhouse Director or Head Chef if van needs cleaned due to food spills
- Pick-up empty warmers and foil pans (generally inside the warmer) from each site on a daily basis and return to kitchen
- Alert sites upon your arrival to deliver meals
- Ability to deliver meals safely and consistently deliver
- Must have a clean driving record