Currently no opportunities available for this position.
General Function: The Boys & Girls Club of Lancaster is seeking a responsible driver to deliver meals to several locations; Monday thru Thursday, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Expectations: Being prompt and arriving on time to deliver meals to all sites Monday through Thursday Meal delivery is from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Pick-up and return van key at the front desk of the Jack Walker Clubhouse
- Ability to pick up and load food warmers weighing up to 50 pounds
- Safely operate company vehicle and report vehicle problems to Head Chef or Senior Clubhouse Director
- Report accidents to Senior Clubhouse Director immediately. If Senior Clubhouse Director is not available, contact Head Chef.
- Communicate with Head Chef and Senior Clubhouse Director when issues arise that can interfere with meal delivery
- Inform Senior Clubhouse Director or Head Chef if van needs cleaned due to food spills
- Pick-up empty warmers and foil pans (generally inside the warmer) from each site on a daily basis and return to kitchen
- Alert sites upon your arrival to deliver meals
- Ability to deliver meals safely and consistently deliver
- Must have a clean driving record