To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
The Boys & Girls Club of Lancaster has played an integral role in the Lancaster community since 1939, providing daily programs and services to nearly 3,000 young people each year. The Club is open daily with programs that emphasize academic success, career enhancement, character and leadership development, and healthy lifestyles.
Since our inception, our mission has consistently aimed to provide youth with a safe and positive place to spend their after school hours. From a single site in the Southeast part of Lancaster City, we’re now located in neighborhoods to strategically dismantle barriers faced by the community daily. The Club now has three locations in Lancaster City, including the Ann B. Barshinger Youth Campus that includes the new Southeast Clubhouse and Roberto Clemente Field. In addition, we have a Clubhouse in Columbia Borough, and Community Schools at Washington and Price Elementary.