Looking for Community Service?
Every kid deserves a great future! You can help them get there!
The Club provides many opportunities for individuals to volunteer their time and talents. We always welcome new volunteers and invite you to share your expertise with our members who are always ready to learn!
Youth Program Volunteers can assist with Clubhouse activities, such as helping with homework, playing board games, or coaching a sports team. Our Clubhouses loosely operate based on the following schedule:
- 3:30-4:30 Power Hour (Homework Help & Educational Games)
- 4:30-5:00 Supper Club
- 5:00-7:00 Arts & Crafts, Sports Leagues, Board Games, Enrichment Programs
- 7:00-8:00 Teen Programs
Roberto Clemente Field Volunteers (Clemente MVPs) can assist with opening the field for the community and keeping the turf and surrounding areas free of leaves and litter.
Are you a Company or Group that would like to volunteer?
Here are some of things you can do:
- Sherman & Kathryn Hill Clubhouse 116 S. Water Street, Lancaster
- Jack Walker Clubhouse 229 W. Lemon Street, Lancaster
- Columbia Clubhouse 248 W. Locust Street, Columbia
- Southeast Clubhouse 335 Dauphin Street, Lancaster
- Roberto Clemente Field Corner of Duke Street & Dauphin Street, Lancaster
For More Information
Contact Mary Reidy, Director of Programs & Partnerships, at email@example.com
If you are looking for Community Service hours for your school, organization, or to help your community please contact Mary Reidy at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to complete Judicial Community Service please contact Lori Pagan at email@example.com. These will be reviewed on a case by case basis.