Every kid deserves a great future! The Club provides many opportunities for individuals to volunteer their time and talents. We always welcome new volunteers and invite you to share your expertise with our members who are always ready to learn!
Youth Program Volunteers can assist with Clubhouse activities, such as helping with homework, playing board games, or coaching a sports team. Our Clubhouses loosely operate based on the following schedule:
- 3-4:30 pm: Power Hour (Homework Help & Educational Games)
- 4:30-5 pm: Supper Club
- 5-7 pm: Arts & Crafts, Sports Leagues, Board Games, Enrichment Programs
- 7-8 pm: Teen Programs
Roberto Clemente Field Volunteers (Clemente MVPs) can assist with opening the field for the community and keeping the turf and surrounding areas free of leaves and litter.
- Sherman & Kathryn Hill Clubhouse 116 S. Water Street, Lancaster
- Jack Walker Clubhouse 229 W. Lemon Street, Lancaster
- Columbia Clubhouse 248 W. Locust Street, Columbia
- Roberto Clemente Field Corner of Duke Street & Dauphin Street, Lancaster
For More Information…
Contact Mary Reidy, Program & Partnership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 381-4702.
Volunteers over the age of 18 are also to fulfill these requirements.